Don't mistake my silence this past week for a lack of blog fodder. I have plenty to say, I'm just trying extremely hard to push out the jive and bring in the love. It's tough these days, my heart is so dang full of jive. I'm not going to get into it, but here's a top five list of the few things saving me from giving into my rage and anger right now.
Top Five List of Things Saving Me From Giving In To My Rage and Anger Right Now
1. Selective over-played hit songs on the radio.
2. The zero percent existence of dog pee on my carpet. More on that later.
3. My six year old son in a blazer and tie. Every chance he gets.
4. Waiting for results that will come on Wednesday from my Sunday morning MRI.
5. Before bedtime, the kiddo suggested we "initiate cuddle sequence."
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment