Happy Fall! Also known in San Francisco as summer. Tower Monday says so:
It's beautiful day, on the heels of a wonderful weekend, and I'm loving life right now. The weather helps, but a lot of the credit goes to the following people/places/things:
1. Max, my genius husband, who got us tickets to go see Richard Cheese at Bimbo's 365 next month!
2. Pancho Villa, who made the perfect chorizo super burrito for me last night!
3. Ira, who is in town for a couple of nights and keeping us smiling with his always charming presence!
4. The Zymogliphic Museum, who had a special last hurrah yesterday before they pack it up and head to Portland!
5. My brain, which has spent the last five years perfecting its handwriting so it could make a giant yet tasteful sign that reads "Tumors Not Welcome!"
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment