Here are some of my painfully achievable New Year's Resolutions for 2006:
1. Get my hair back to my natural hair color (dark brown) because I can't handle the upkeep involved with red hair. It's just too much.
2. Go on 3 or 4 fad diets and purchase at least one more piece of As-Seen-On-TV exercise equipment as I try to slim down and tone up for the wedding.
3. Knit something--anything--bigger than a skinny scarf and in more than one color.
4. Get my Scrabble high score over 412.
5. Have more dog pictures framed and hang them on the walls.
Sigh. It's a little misshapen, kind of wobbly, often temperamental and quite possibly emotionally unbalanced. I think it may be growing some sort of green fuzz on the lower right hand side. But it's my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way.