For those of you who don't know, Max and I (and Ozzy and Nanna and Milhouse and Miru) have been living with my parents for the last 11 days. It's temporary, just until we move to Ireland. When plans had to be made, like giving notice to landlords and such, we were planning on moving in May. Things have gotten slightly, erm, sticky since then, and we may not be moving right away, so my lovely parents have graciously offered to host all 6 of us until we leave or whatever it is we do.
Anyway, when I was in high school and my parents would go away for the weekend, my to do list looked something like this:
- 1. Have friends over for stupid movies and junk food. Lots of pizzas. Make a huge mess.
2. Wake up. Cook breakfast. Make a huge mess.
3. Hang out and drink beer. Make a huge mess.
5. Spend 3 hours frantically trying to clean up a 45-hour mess.
- 1. Come home form work Friday night. Watch Sharks game. Wish once again that the dogs could walk their own damn selves. Order pizza.
2. Sleep all weekend.
3. When not sleeping, do laundry, run errands, feed animals.