So. That whole "back to more regular posting next week" didn't seem to go too well. Man, you guys are really bad at finger crossing.
Anxiety countdown: 51 days until we fly to New York for my brother's wedding. That's 51 days to accomplish the following tasks:
1. Find a really cute dress to wear to the wedding.
2. Loose weight so I can fit in the really cute dress.
3. Find an adorable outfit for Samson, preferably one that involves and argyle sweater vest.
4. Figure out HOW THE HELL we're going to survive a flight to New York with my demon child. WHAT WERE WE THINKING? If anyone here is planning to fly to New York in April, avoid row 12. Like the freaking plague.
5. Learn how to stop referring to the boy as "Doofus." I may think it's endearing, but the outsiders no likey.